Close this window

Martinborough

Martinborough is located 65 km east of Wellington and 35 km southwest of Masterton. It is named after John Martin, regarded as the town's founder. The town features many examples of colonial architecture, including the Martinborough Hotel which was built in 1882. Martinborough is also known for it's vineyards and Pinot noir. The annual Toast Martinborough Festival attracts thousands of visitors.
Population: 1400

Geographical Coordinates:
Latitude: -41.21, Longitude: 175.45

Satellite images are provided by Google, and are updated from time to time as new photos become available. Click the Map button to see street maps, or click the Hybrid button to see maps and satellite images together.

3D New Zealand