Close this window

Masterton

Masterton is the largest town in the Wairarapa, located next to the Ruamahanga River, 100 km north-east of Wellington and 28 km south of Eketahuna. Named after pioneer Joseph Masters, Masterton was first settled by Europeans on 21 May 1854.
Population: 22700

Solway

Geographical Coordinates:
Latitude: -40.95, Longitude: 175.65

Satellite images are provided by Google, and are updated from time to time as new photos become available. Click the Map button to see street maps, or click the Hybrid button to see maps and satellite images together.

3D New Zealand